The Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC) app is your pre, during and post-visit connection to ICLDC – a UAE-based state-of-the-art outpatient facility that specialises in diabetes treatment, research, training and public health awareness.
The app makes it easy to request an appointment and manage your condition through access to your updated medical records, medications and targeted education.
When you're at the Centre, the app is your ideal tool. You can view your appointment itinerary, important reminders and alerts, action prompts to guide you through your visit and, of course, your personal medical information.
- Access your medical information including test results, targets, latest diagnosis and medication
- Request appointments at your convenience and track your past appointments
- View all education materials linked to your diagnosis, results and medication
- Receive alerts and reminders for upcoming appointments and medication refills
- Access general information about ICLDC
The app is available in both English and Arabic.
Download the free ‘ICLDC’ app from the Google Play Store for Android users or from the App Store for Apple users.
Once downloaded, please visit the reception desk at your ICLDC branch to request for your login credentials for the ‘ICLDC’ app. Please ensure you have your ICLDC patient card or Emirates ID with you.