• Contribute to the project design including protocol writing.
• Produce high quality reports, academic papers and journal articles of publishable standard based on the analysis of data and literature with a clear and engaging writing style.
• Analyse quantitative date using data analysis software preferably Prism, SPSS or and STATA and be able to interpret and publish findings.
• Work independently and autonomously on a number of research and policy projects simultaneously as required.
• Identify new topics and develop and obtain funding for proposals (including academic, private and public sector funders) supporting policy-relevant research projects that employ a range of social research methods; assist other team members in obtaining funding for future projects.
• Take responsibility and execute the day to day running of research projects, in addition to working closely with other investigators/Officers to ensure successful completion of the research project.
• Help ensure that clinical research and related activities are performed in accordance with Ethics Committee policies and procedures.
• Prepare regulatory submission documents as required by the protocol.
• Prepare other study materials which may include but are not limited to the informed consent document, case report forms (CRFs) enrolment logs and drug / device accountability logs.
• Promote and utilize collaborations with various other labs and investigators to expand the capabilities and result of the research institute, in addition to advancing the international standing of the research institute and Centre.
• Medical degree complemented by a post graduate degree in the relevant field;
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in research/publications/talks
• Experience in working with regulatory agencies, other research institution and institutional review boards etc.
• Competence in written and oral English.
• Evidence or research activity, including publications.
• A demonstrable ability in obtaining research Funding is desirable.
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary team.