Friday 10th January 2020
- 08:55Introduction and Welcome
- 09:00Lecture 1: Optimising hormone replacement in pituitary disease.
Prof Gudmundur Johannsson, Chief Physician & Deputy Head, University Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 09:45Lecture 2: Traumatic brain injuries:
Overdiagnosis of pituitary failure
Dr Marianne Klose, , Dept of Medical Endocrinology, Rigshospitalat, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 10:30Coffee break
- 10:45 Parallel Workshops A, B & C
- A: Hormone replacement
Prof Karim Meeran
Prof Gudmundur Johannsson
- B:Weird thyroid function tests ,
Prof Robin Peeters
- C:Endocrine effects of checkpoint inhibitors
Dr Emad George
Dr Marianne Klose
- 12:00 Lunch and Friday Prayer
Lecture 3: Adverse endocrine consequences to checkpoint inhibitor treatment
Dr Marianne Klose Dept of Medical Endocrinology, Rigshospitalat, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 14:45Parallel Workshops: A, B, and C Repeated
- 16:00Coffee break
- 16:15Lecture 4: Graves orbitopathy.
Prof Robin Peeters, Internist-Endocrinologist, Erasmus Medical Center, Netherlands .
- 16:45 Obesity: Where are we?
Dr Emad George,Consultant Endocrinologist, Imperial College London Diabetes Centre.