In order to support the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) and the Department of Health in Abu Dhabi in implementing a robust vaccination program against COVID-19, Mubadala Health is mobilizing its network to administer COVID-19 vaccines to members of the public. The vaccines are made available at locations in Abu Dhabi City, Al Ain and Mussafah, with the potential to expand the program in the near future.
The vaccination will be provided free of charge to UAE citizens and residents aged 16 and over at various locations including Mubadala Health’s own medical facilities. No appointments are necessary at the Healthpoint or Imperial College London Diabetes Centre (ICLDC) or Mubadala Health booth at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, and soon its centre at Masdar City, while applicants at other locations, including the booth coming up at The Galleria Al Maryah Island, can book for their vaccine appointment.
Chief Executive Officer of Mubadala Health, Hasan Jasem Al Nowais, says: "We are proud to be part of this vaccination program, which continues to demonstrate the UAE’s ability to mount an agile and effective response to the pandemic through collaboration between the public and private sectors. By leveraging Mubadala Health’s infrastructure and working with other partners, we can ensure that more segments of the population will have easy access to the vaccines. In addition, we are actively working on adding new vaccination centres and mobile clinics at various locations outside of our network and facilities."
He explains that all of the Mubadala Health network assets, namely ICLDC, Amana Healthcare, CHSC, Healthpoint, Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Centre (ADTC) and National Reference Laboratory (NRL) will jointly provide the locations, resources and staffing needed. ADTC’s role will include answering email enquiries and directing the public to their nearest centre.
MoHAP is currently aiming to vaccinate more than 50% of the UAE population during the first quarter of this year, with particular emphasis on the elderly, people of determination and people with chronic diseases.
The vaccine is immediately available via Mubadala Health to citizens and residents aged 16 and older with an Emirates ID and the free AlHosn app downloaded on the mobile phones, at the following facilities:
Walk-in visitors only:
• Healthpoint Hospital Abu Dhabi
• Imperial College London Diabetes Centre – Al Khaleej Al Arabi Branch
• Imperial College London Diabetes Centre – Zayed Sports City Branch
• Imperial College London Diabetes Centre – Al Ain Branch
• Mubadala Health Vaccination booth located at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
• Mubadala Health Vaccination centre located at Masdar City- opening soon
By appointment through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800 4959:
• Capital Health Screening Centre – Al Jazeera Sports Club Branch
• Capital Health Screening Centre – Al Ain Branch
• Capital Health Screening Centre – Mussafah Branch
• Amana Healthcare Rehabilitation Centre located at Healthpoint
• Amana Healthcare Medical and Rehabilitation Hospital – Al Ain Branch
• Mubadala Health Vaccination booth located at IPIC Square in Abu Dhabi
• Mubadala Health Vaccination booth located at The Galleria Al Maryah Island - opening soon