• 500 g Salmon fillet
• 2 teaspoons lemon zest
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
• For the vinaigrette
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• Pepper to taste
• 1 teaspoon mustard a l áncienne
• 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
• Marinate fish fillet in lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon juice and rosemary mix
• Bake at 220 º C until fish is tender and fully baked
• In a small bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar with mustard and slowly whisk in olive oil
• Add chives and pepper and salt to taste
• Serve fish with balsamic sauce.
• Did you know you can substitute ground flax for fat in any recipe? Just grind flaxseeds and use 3 tablespoons instead of each tablespoon of fat. However be careful to decrease cooking time because the baked products will brown more quickly.